Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Just in case you missed it (Pinkies for Cakies)

Taken from my Pinkies for Cakies post:

In the famous words of my 2 year old daughter, "de-yish-ous, Mama!"  Whether it's a little frosting on a spoon or a little piece of chicken, if she likes it, she yells..."de-yish-ous!"  And that it is:-)  At least that's what I am saying about my yummy little "pinkies" that I made for Rubyellen of Cakies.  These treats were absolutely yummy.  I would know, I ate 'em.  Yikes!  Didn't mean to do that..but that's what happens when you're a food blogger...no less a dessert blogger.  And to make matters worst, when you're a dessert blogger with a sweet tooth like myself, it makes the journey should I say...delicious.  So, I have come up with a little solution for my "problem" if you will.  So that I can continue to fit into my clothes, but yet still be able to sit down ...
Grab a fork and enjoy something yummy.  A virtual fork that is.  I sit reminisce on this treat that I made without edibly enjoying all over again.  Wanna join me?
(And yes, it really did taste as good as it looks).  Check out the recipe here and you could be serving this after dinner tonight!

No comments:

Post a Comment